1. My children are amazing! They are hilarious, serious and make me look at life completely differently. I am a better person because of their HUGE influence in my life.
2. I have a lot of RAM (according to my husband). I am best if I have a ton to do...nothing to do and I do, well, nothing!
3. Marriage is hard work! My husband is the best-EVER! I definitely don't deserve him but am so blessed to have him in my life! He's my best friend--seriously. It's been worth the hard work, so far! (13 years and counting!)
4. I think "Magic Erasers" can fix anything! It's becoming an addiction, really. It's a must have with 3 boys!
5. I am a fair-weather person-but I like the change of scenery that the seasons bring. Perfect is about 75 or 80 with NO humidity (it makes my hair curly and me very grumpy!)...And, yeah, I CHOSE to live in OHIO!
6. I am content with my life and don't want to go backwards...no way! :) I'm always looking forward to the next adventure that life brings!
7. I realize that the bad decisions and "events" in my life have created character in me. I wouldn't be me now without those dark times, so I'm thankful for them--trying to learn from them and hopefully not repeating them!
8. I am always trying to be more organized! I have a passion for little plastic containers--Hey, maybe I could put magic erasers in them! Oh, I LOVE to throw things away too--very cathartic!
9. I am enjoying teaching kids at my church. I've stayed away from teaching at church since I teach all the time, but it's different--more fun (can that be??). I also love it that my boys are in my class (most days!).
10. I'm am a night owl in my dna--but my age and responsibilities call me to bed by 11:30 or so. I love the idea of sleeping in, but hate it that it takes up so much free time! I'm missing too much!
11. I am "working out" for the first time in my life and enjoying it. I have a buddy to go with me and that makes a huge difference!
12. I love to sing and have been leading worship at my church for about 2 years. It's been a HUGE stretch for me, personally, as I have always struggled being in front of people. But it's not about me and that makes it ok!
13. I love to open the mail. Even if it's all bills. I just love mail!
14. I like taking off the empty toilet paper rolls and throwing them away--which is good because no one else in my house seems to know how or be interested! I like the fresh start!
15. I LOVE the smell of new plastic (think shower curtain liner fresh out of the package!) and that chemical smell that you have when the lawn company treats your lawn. Sick, I know. Only one of my kids understands--he inherited it from me, I'm so proud!
16. I love new adventures. (I can't say "change" anymore without thinking it has political overtones!) Which is why I love what I do. It's new everyday and always an adventure!
17. I enjoy Sudoku and any of the Dash games...Diner Dash is still my favorite, I think!
18. I like to work on projects--creative stuff, though I don't do it nearly enough! I wonder why?!
19. I love naps!
20. I like things to be clean and I like the idea of cleaning--but actually doing it is another thing!
21. I TiVo Brothers and Sisters and Fringe but end up watching them live at the same time because I can't wait to see it!
22. I love being in my Freezer Friends Cooking Group and having to cook less! I love hearing my family say, "Who made this, Mom?" :)
23. I love my neurotic dog--I can so relate to her. I've never had a girl dog. She is definitely different than the boy dogs I've had. She gets me! And in a family of all guys--I need that!
24. I don't grow things, except for kids at my house. My flowers outside are VERY low maintenance and are lucky they survive in spite of my efforts!
25. My favorite vacation spot is anywhere! I enjoy going new places but also like to go places I've been before--most defintely with people I love! Just take me with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment