Uno just came in and told me that he was with his second cousin (9, too) today at the Bible Quiz and that she and her friend were not getting along and that she was crying.
Me: "So what did you do?"
He grinned and said, "I just got Dr. Philbilly to come over and help them out".
Me: "Who?" I said.
Uno: "You know, Dr. Phil on t.v., well I pretended to be this guy named Dr. Philbilly to help them work out their problems, I just said "Now you two figure out how to get along and blah, blah, blah." (in this hysterical voice)
Me: "Then what happened I asked?"
Uno: "Well it didn't work at first and then I cut myself. I was bleeding and then all of a sudden they were both saying Oh, are you okay? And they both left together to get me a bandaid. Dr. Philbilly strikes again!"
No comments:
Post a Comment