Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Bug Invasion!

Last Friday it started with a call from the school....
Aidan came home sick. But as he said, "Hey, at least I know how to hit the trashcan...some kids don't and that's just embarrassing!"
He's a pro.
He was sick Friday-Saturday-Sunday and feeling a little yucky Monday...but Tuesday he was back to school and we were happy.
Tuesday afternoon--school called. Evan was in the office with a trash can. Nice. Be right there to pick HIM up. (He takes the award for the best patient!) He went back to school Thursday. "No perfect attendance for me this year," he quipped.
Last night Shawn took the kids to the annual Pancake Breakfast (his boss gives us tickets every year--it's great!). They ATE pancakes! And chilli dogs. And sausage. Lots of it! Brennan ate 9 pancakes on his own.
6:30 this morning....Brennan comes in and says, "I knew I ate too much junk last night. I threw up but I'm not sick. I just ate too much junk."
See the pattern??
Yeah, me too.
Tick-tock-tick-tock
Only three of us left holding steady.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

1 comment:

Traci said...

I keep coming back looking for a new post (sorry I never commented on this one, but I did read it back in the day when it was written). You have three days to update me on your life. I miss you!!